DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
Cookies help us to identify you (if you are registered on our website), and/or to remember your preferences during browsing (language, country…).
The information collected in the cookies also allows us to improve the website, by estimating numbers and patterns of use, adapting the website to the individual interests of users, speeding up searches, etc.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
According to the length of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while you access our website and remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site. Such as, for example, identification cookies.
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be transferred and processed for a certain period of time.
According to their purpose and the entity that manages them:
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or web page that is not managed by us, but by a collaborating entity. Such as, for example, those used by Google, which installs cookies that help us to analyse the functioning of our website and improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To do this, we analyse browsing on our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- The number of unique visitors to each page/section, which is used to count the number of times the site is visited by a user, as well as the first and last time of that visit. This helps to understand the most successful areas and to increase and improve the content, resulting in users getting a more satisfactory experience and service.
- The date and time of access to our website, in order to find out the busiest times, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems during our peak hours.
- The traffic source, which records the origin of the user, i.e. the Internet address from which the link to our website originates, in order to promote the different links and banners that point to our server and offer better results.
HOW CAN I SET OR DISABLE COOKIES?
You can configure your browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and refuse to accept them by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to reject them. However, we warn you that the deactivation of Cookies may cause the limitation, or even impossibility of access to some of the functionalities of our website, as well as some of the services may cease to function correctly.
For more details on how to configure cookies in your browser, please consult the “Help” menu of your browser.
We also suggest you consult the following websites: Aboutcookies,
youronlinechoices, Network Advertising Initiative or Digital Advertising Alliance where you will find detailed explanations on how to delete cookies from your computer and more general information about cookies.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES / COLLABORATING COMPANIES
Google offers a number of products to help us manage our ads and websites, including Google Analytics. Some cookies may be sent to your browser when you visit our website.
Google Analytics is the analytics tool that helps our website understand how users interact with its properties. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying visitors to Google.
See more information about Google Analytics cookies.
|NAME OF THE COOKIES||TECHNICAL NAME OF THE COOKIES||FINALITY|
|Language||lang||User selected language|
|Acceptance of cookies||SID_CS_SITE_COOKIE_NOTIC_qa , _gid||Register your acceptance of cookies|
|Google Analytics||_qa , _gid||Used to distinguish users|
|Google Analytics||_gat||It is used to limit the percentage of requests|